Rev. Fr. Carl McCarthy, Pastor
Christ the King
Copyright 2018 Christ the King Catholic Church. All rights reserved.
Welcome to Christ the King Learning and Growth Center
Children will be admitted into the program on a first-come, first-serve basis.
The steps for admission are as follows:
- Parents must complete a registration form and return it to the Learning and Growth Center Director, in order to be placed on the waiting list.
- The Director will notify the parent of acceptance, when availability allows.
- At this time, the annual registration/supply fee ($50 per family) and billing requirements must be completed with the Christ the King Catholic School Office Manager, prior to the child’s first day at the Center.
- A current immunization certificate and verification, by the Director, that all information on the registration form is complete is also required for the child, prior to the child’s first day at the Center.
A child may be removed from the program for the following reasons:
- There is a lapse in payment for child care services for more than two weeks.
- The child poses a threat to self, staff, or other children in the program.
- The child or parent uses abusive language or threatens other children or staff.
- The child or family acts against center policies, as detailed in the Parent Handbook.
- If the child is not present for 2 weeks, without notice or payment, your child’s spot will be filled.
If you withdraw your child from the center, we require a two-week notice. All accounts MUST BE paid in full by your child’s last day of attendance at the Center. Families who leave the program owing a balance, (not paid in full), will be turned over for collection, plus any costs incurred. If you have any questions about your current balance, please ask the Christ the King Catholic School Office Manager before your child is withdrawn, 270-821-8271.